Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

6 week appointment w/the Midwives

Gavin now weighs in at a whopping 11 lbs 14 oz and is 23.5 inches tall now! Gavin and I are both in perfect health!
We also said goodbye to the wonderful women (midwives) who helped me with this pregnancy and who delivered my son! I can't thank them enough for the wonder expecience and gift they gave me and my family!
(left to Right) Kim Perkin, Me, Peggy Franklin, Gavin, Parveen Kelly




2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so adorable! Give him lots of kisses from his Auntie Steph!

P.S. Where do I send his gift since it's all so nuts with your moving situation?

This Crafty Mom said...

we move on may 1st so u can mail it to us in VA if you do it before then, if u don't wanna do that you can mail to Reed's parents house! let me know if you need that address