Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Kaylee & Grace's First Birthday

Well their first birthday has come and gone but we had a lot of fun. It was just us on their birthday but we had a lot of fun. Reed and I decorated the house the night before and when the girls woke up that morning they were very surprised to see all the stuff hanging in the dinning room. After lunch I put them in their birthday girl shirts that their Gen-Gen had bought them and the tutu's way back in early October!

Dad came home early with some dinner from Chili's and I made the girls homemade cupcakes and ice cream! The girls had fun diving into the icing and smearing it everywhere. Kaylee loved it more than Grace, I think Grace reaches a point where she is to dirty and she doesn't like it. Both the girls loved the ice cream and enjoyed staying up an hour and a half past their bedtime (I think I didn't want the day to end, so I let them stay up late).

We spent the rest of the night taking pictures, dancing and eating food...
















































No comments: