Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Kaylee & Grace Style

We all had a great family Valentines... Reed and I would of spent it alone but it was the girls first Valentine's Day so we wanted to be with them. Reed cooked dinner and me and the girls made cookies and decorated them. Well I decorated them and the girls ate them while decorating them...


Enjoy the girls decorating ("eating") their Valentine's cookies...




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! XOXOX ALEX, REED, KAYLEE & GRACE


2 comments:

Shannon said...

YUMMY! I let the boys have a bite of my chocolate candy that my dad got us. That was SO cute what you posted about your girls screaming at my boys' photos. Yes, we can't wait to meet you girls again! Our kiddos haven't been in the same room since they were 6 weeks old!!!!!!

The Fenner's said...

Happy birthday Murray twins!:)