Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Joy They Bring to My Life...

This Mother's Day was perfect! Reed told me I could sleep in, so I tried and only lasted until 8:30. I usually get up at 8, and I think my body is so used to that i can't break the habit. I got up to Reed making my omlett I asked him to make me with spinach, mushrooms, onion and peppers, with toast and honey, and rasberries and strawberries... oh and coffee! He did a great job! For lunch we packed a pinic basket and went to a park and just played with the girls. I wish that they would make playgrounds for one year olds... I can't tell you how many times they came close to falling off the edge of the gym. Then we went to Carrabbas for dinner! Reed also when all "Martha Stewart" on me and made me a frame with the girls hand prints on it(picture to follow).

This Mother's Day I came to realize how incredibly blessed I am with two beautiful, smart, funny, healthy babies and a most perfect husband/daddy. I love them with all my heart and soul and look forward to many, many more hoildays together.

Enjoy the pictures...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a bit jealous, especially of the sleep, breakfast, frame, all of it. (Kyle worked at UNM that day.) It sounds like a perfect Mother's Day! You're a blessed gal & an amazing mom! XXOO