Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I got kicked off my own couch!

Kaylee & Grace really love Sesame Street, so much that they will sit still for an entire hour and just watch it! Yes, that's right folks I have children who will sit still for a solid hour and be quite... Now yes I realize that they shouldn't love TV that much, but some days...er... everyday I need an hour break where I know they are entertained and being good...

Well most day's when it is time to watch Sesame Street, that's when I sit/lay on the couch and sip my coffee uninterrupted. Well today while I was in the kitchen making coffee the girls on their own decided that they wanted the couch, and they were going to lay and relax and watch their program. And well Mom had to sit and enjoy her coffee on the floor... ...

Seriously, they got the pillows and covered themselves up all on their own... I did none of this...

No comments: