Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update?

Yeah, I got nothing... no signs that labor will start soon or that anything will happen early... ah, well! I have my weekly appointments every Tuesday morning with my midwife and so far everything is going well with me, no swelling, good blood pressure, all test are clear! Mr. Baby is also doing very well, he is in the ideal head down position and we are working on making sure he moves over from a posterior positioning (sunny side up) to an anterior (face down towards my back)position. He more often than not is laying with his back along my side or he is completely posterior, so I am wearing a huge abdominal binder to help position him better and to help carry my large tummy around all day...

Other than that we are just waiting to see when he will arrive...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Alex! Get your rest and prepare. I can't wait to meet your son. Say "hi" to Reed for me. --R